13 Tweets for the #UNSTUCK
The UNSTUCK series I'm teaching at Highpoint Church
seems to be connecting with people. Given the extraordinary response in this past Sunday's service I thought I'd provide 13 Tweets for the Unstuck. Use these tweets to get the word out about what God is doing in this series! Thanks!
- Perseverance and faith go hand in hand. #unstuck
- Getting #unstuck takes effort. This goes for all relationships, dreams and your faith!
- Our relationships with other people are the PRIMARY way we display the grace of Jesus to the world. #unstuck
- Relationships are never neutral - they are either moving forward or moving backwards. #unstuck
- Our sinful tendency is to be selfish and look at people through the lens of "what can you do for me." #unstuck
- Holiness is both a status we gain thru Jesus - not of our own doing - and a moral standard we strive for b/c of our gratitude for His grace.
- Dragging your temptations into the light through confession can liberate you from the hold they have on you. #unstuck
- God loves every person you see and the ones you will never see this side of eternity. #unstuck
- Bitterness is ANTI-LOVE. #unstuck
- Bitterness becomes is the dangerous fuel of dismissing, mistreating and bad-mouthing others. #unstuck
- God singles out sexual immorality b/c it is a triple whammy of sin against God, others and self. #unstuck
- Sexual immorality always demeans commitment, destroys security & disconnects us from God. #unstuck
- We never graduate from our need to hear and respond to God's truth. #unstuck