1. Give more yeses than nos. But remember, a loving NO is very important.
2. Spend lots of time with them.
3. (Appropriately) touch your children often – kisses, hugs, playful wrestling, etc.
4. Validate & encourage their strengths, talents, interests and abilities.
5. Give them consistency – in daily routine, in discipline and in your attention.
6. Speak positively about being their parent.
7. Defend the honor of your spouse.
8. Don’t delegate the spiritual – Model a priority time and Share the Gospel with your children.
9. Make sure privilege follows responsibility.
10. Let them see your affection for your spouse.
Post your comments here.
Follow Andy on Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter @makesense