1. Believe the best about your spouse.
2. Treat them better than they deserve.
3. Speak highly of them often.
4. Replace criticism with encouragement.
5. Replace demanding with service.
6. Go above and beyond in communication.
7. Say “thank you" often.
8. Leave the past behind.
9. Invite your spouse to share what they need from you.
10. Do what you already know your spouse wants or needs as often as possible.
Post your comments here.
Follow Andy on Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter @makesense